In ancient times it was said that Cypriots invented the art of good living encompassing exotic fragrance and Mediterranean flavors.
At Vasilias we are very proud of our Cyprus wedding catering. All the food we serve is freshly prepared,with local produce and ingredients being used in our cooking. Fresh vegetables and fruits are grown in our gardens where we hand-pic, our own produced olive oil, what is required for your wedding meal. All the ingredients we provide are of the highest quality. We offer many Cypriot dishes and are more than happy to cater for special dietary needs.
Local wine is a perfect accompaniment to your meal. Wine is provided by Local Cypriot wineries; The local Nelion winery, nestled in the hills of the Troodos mountains, has been producing wine since 1996 and has gained a good reputation from both locals and visitors.
Tsangarides winery is to be found at the edge of the village of Lemona at Paphos rural area and has been awarded at national wine competitions.
At Vasilias we offer you a tailor-made wedding, we are with you through every step of your planning. Our aim is to provide you with a seamless and comprehensive service allowing you to relax and have peace of mind on your wedding day. A traditional Cyprus venue exclusively yours for your wedding day.
Our 2015 prices are as follows:
Pre-wedding BBQ – £19.00 per person
Canapes – £5.00 per person (3 per person)
Reception drink – from £4.00 per person
Day Menus – prices start from £30.00 per person
Evening Buffet – prices start from £5.00 per person
Here is a sample menu to give you an idea of what Vasilias dining has to offer:
You can choose five items from the list below – all served with freshly baked bread.
- Village Salad with feta cheese and grilled hallumi
- Green olives with coriander seeds and lemon
- Tahini – crushed sesame seeds, garlic and lemon juice dip
- Tzatziki – yoghurt, cucumber, garlic and mint dip
- Beetroot salad with fresh coriander
- Keftedes – fried meat balls
- Egg fried courgettes
- Grilled lountza – local smoked ham
- Dolmades – stuffed vine leaves or courgette flowers depending on the time of year
- Kleftiko – the lamb is slowly cooked for 3 hours, served with fresh vegetables and jacket potatoes
- Grilled Fillet of Fish – served with fresh vegetables and roast potatoes
- Roast Chicken – roasted with oregano, pepper and cinnamon, served with roast potatoes flavoured with garlic
- Moussaka – vegetable moussaka served with salad
- Yoghurt with honey and nuts
- Homemade blackcurrant cheesecake
- Baklava with ice cream
- Fresh fruit salad
Tea and Coffee